Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Fujifilm X-H2 camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 11 or later.
Fujifilm X-T5 Features
- 40MP BSI CMOS sensor with X-Trans color filter array
- Up to 15fps continuous shooting
- In-body stabilization rated at up to 7.0EV
- 6.2K or 'HQ' 4K from capture 6.2K up to 30p (1.23x crop)
- Subsampled full-width 4K at up to 60p
- Choice of 10-bit H.265 or 8-bit H.264 capture
- F-Log2, F-Log or HLG options
- 6.2K Raw video out
- Two-axis tilt rear screen
- Twin UHS-II SD card slots
RAW Conversion & Fujifilm X-T5
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 11 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11 added support for this camera on January 25 2023 with versions SILKYPIX DS Pro 11.0.8 and DS 11.1.8.