Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Fujifilm X-T2 camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 or later.
Fujifilm X-T2 Features
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor reduces moiré and false colors to improve image quality and X-Processor Pro engine increases response times, achieves faster AF, lower noise and better color
- Dust and moisture-resistant body with approximately 63 points of weather sealing; Freeze resistance to 14 Degree Fahrenheit
- High-precision 0.48-inch, 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder featuring a magnification of 0.77x and Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec
- Full 4K 3840x2160 30P/25P/24P shooting (Using a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher)
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3" tilting LCD monitor with three-directional tilt
RAW Conversion & Fujifilm X-T2
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 added support for this camera on September 16, 2016.
"FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected