Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Fujifilm X-H2 camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 11 or later.
Fujifilm X-H2 Features
- 40MP BSI CMOS X-Trans APS-C sensor
- 15 fps with mechanical shutter (20 fps with e-shutter, 1.29x crop)
- 8K, 6.2K, or 2:1 oversampled 4K video at up to 30p
- Three versions of Pro Res, H.265 or H.264 video encoding
- Built-in image stabilization rated to 7.0 stops
- 5.76M-dot EVF capable of up to 120 fps refresh
- 1 CFexpress Type B, 1 UHS-II SD card slot
- Full-sized HDMI port
- 680 shot-per-charge battery rating (CIPA)
- Compatibility with battery grip or transmitter module
RAW Conversion & Fujifilm X-H2
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 11 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11 added support for this camera on December 12, 2022 with versions SILKYPIX DS Pro 11.0.7 and DS 11.1.7.