Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Fujifilm Si camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 or later.
Fujifilm S1 Features
- 16.4 million pixels
- 1/2.3-inch CMOS with primary color filter Total number of pixels: 16.8 million pixels
- Internal memory (approx. 37MB) SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2 / RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Fujinon 50x optical zoom lens, focal length f=4.3mm - 215mm, equivalent to 24mm, full-aperture F2.8 (Wide) - F5.6 (Telephoto)
- Intelligent digital zoom approx. 2.0x (up to approx. 100x, with 50x optical zoom)
- TTL 256-zone metering, Spot, Multi, Average; Programmed AE, Shutter Priority AE, Aperture Priority AE, Manual exposure
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Flash Modes: Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Li-ion battery NP-85 AC adapter AC-5VT Plug adapter USB cable Hot shoe cover Shoulder strap Lens cap and Lens cap cord CD-ROM*3 Owner's manual
RAW Conversion & Fujifilm S1
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 added support for this camera on release.