Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Fujifilm GFX 50R camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 or later.
Fujifilm GFX100 Features
- 102MP BSI-CMOS 44 x 33mm sensor
- On-sensor Phase Detection
- 5-axis image stabilization
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 fps
- 4K video with 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI output
- 5.76M-dot removable OLED viewfinder
- 16 or 14-bit Raw capture
RAW Conversion & Fujifilm GFX100
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 added support for this camera on release as of July 9, 2019.
SILKYPIX Improvements & Fujifilm GFX100
- 22.09.19. "NOSTALGIC Neg." now present in the list of selectable FILM SIMULATION for RAWs shot with Fujifilm GFX50S II, GFX100, and GFX100S as of Monday, 19 September 2022, with Developer Studio Pro11 Ver.11.0.6.