Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the GFX100S camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 or later.
Fujifilm GFX100S Specifications
- 102MP BSI-CMOS 44 x 33mm medium format sensor
- Image stabilization system rated at up to 6EV
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 fps with C-AF
- 4K video at up to 30p with HDMI output of 10-bit 4:2:2 or 12-bit Raw footage
- Multi-shot 400MP mode for static subjects
- 2.36M-dot rear touchscreen with two-axis tilt
- Fixed 3.69M-dot OLED EVF with 0.77x equiv. magnification
- Lossy, lossless or uncompressed Raw in 16 or 14-bit
- Twin UHS-II SD card slots
- NP-W235 battery, rated at 460 shots
RAW Conversion & Fujifilm GFX100S
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 added support for this camera on April 15, 2020.
SILKYPIX Improvements & Fujifilm GFX100S
- 22.09.19. "NOSTALGIC Neg." now present in the list of selectable FILM SIMULATION for RAWs shot with Fujifilm GFX50S II, GFX100, and GFX100S as of Monday, 19 September 2022, with Developer Studio Pro11 Ver.11.0.6.