These downloads also act as a 30 Day Trial. Give SILKYPIX a try!
Download SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9, new SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and JPEG Photography released as of January 17, 2019.
Developer Studio Pro9 Ver.9.0.6 Windows / Mac OS Version Release
This update adds a key fix plus supports two more Sony cameras. This update was released as of January 17, 2019.
- [Fixed] Effects of the "Spotting tool" not applied correctly for developed images when developing images from DNG files shot with Pentax "Pixel Shift Resolution"
- [Fixed] "Automatic level correction" of "Tone curve" sub-control
- [Improved]Lens Profiles: Editing of the "Lens profile" parameters for multiple selected images
- [Improved]Lens Profiles: Partial paste of development parameters
- [Improved]Lens Profiles: Support for Tastes
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Sony DSC-HX95
- [NEW] Sony DSC-HX99
Developer Studio 9 Ver.9.1.6 Windows / Mac OS Version Release
This is the first release of SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9. This version was released as of January 17, 2019.
This is the first release of SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9. It receives all updates and improvements from the release history of Developer Studio 8.
JPEG Photography 8 Ver.8.2.26 / 8.2.26 Windows / Mac OS X Version
This version has several important fixes for all users plus support for macOS Mojave 10.14. This update was released on November 1, 2018.
- [Fixed] Hue shifted in the overlapped filter areas of the "Partial correction tool" when the total "Saturation" of the areas became smaller than -100%
- [Fixed] Slider names may not be switched in the "Sharpening" sub-control when changing the "Type" dropdown list
- [Fixed] Removed the limitations that the upper limit of the edit box on the shadow side is 127 and the lower limit on the highlight side is 129 in the "Level correction" of the "Tone curve" sub-control (*1)
- [Fixed] Development parameters of monochrome controller are not loaded correctly when loading the development parameters adjusted with both the monochrome controller and the spotting tool
- [Fixed] Changes to IPTC information tastes made in the "Edit settings tastes" dialog not saved correctly
- [Fixed] [MacOS] Support macOS Mojave 10.14
- [Fixed] [MacOS] Settings of "Imprint data settings" not saved correctly when adding taste of "Batch development settings"
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- This change is for channels except L