This is the initial release of SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 for macOS.
JPEG Photography 8 Ver.8.2.26 MacOS Version
This version has several important fixes for all users plus support for macOS Mojave 10.14. This update was released on November 1, 2018.
- [Fixed] Hue shifted in the overlapped filter areas of the "Partial correction tool" when the total "Saturation" of the areas became smaller than -100%
- [Fixed] Slider names may not be switched in the "Sharpening" sub-control when changing the "Type" dropdown list
- [Fixed] Removed the limitations that the upper limit of the edit box on the shadow side is 127 and the lower limit on the highlight side is 129 in the "Level correction" of the "Tone curve" sub-control (*1)
- [Fixed] Development parameters of monochrome controller are not loaded correctly when loading the development parameters adjusted with both the monochrome controller and the spotting tool
- [Fixed] Changes to IPTC information tastes made in the "Edit settings tastes" dialog not saved correctly
- [Fixed] [MacOS] Support macOS Mojave 10.14
- [Fixed] [MacOS] Settings of "Imprint data settings" not saved correctly when adding taste of "Batch development settings"
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- This change is for channels except L