Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX!
The Nikon Z6 II is full frame hybrid powerhouse, with a 24.5 MP BSI sensor, dual processors, dual card slots, 4K UHD video and outstanding low-light capabilities.
Nikon Z6 II Features
- 24MP full-frame BSI-CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting at up to 14 fps (in 12-bit Raw with single AF point)
- Full-sensor UHD 4K video at up to 30p
- UHD 60p from an APS-C crop promised in future firmware update
- Two card slots (1x CFexpress/XQD, 1x UHS-II SD)
- 3.69M-dot EVF with improved blackout times
- Tilting 2.1M-dot read touchscreen
- USB-C socket for recharging or powering the camera
- Battery rating of 410 (LCD) and 340 (EVF) shots per charge
- Connectors to allow battery grip with portrait orientation controls
RAW Conversion & Nikon Z6 II
SILKYPIX DS 10 and SILKYPIX DS Pro 10 added support for this camera on December 17 2020.
The best Nikon camera for overall use, the Nikon Z 6II is ideal for those who want to capture stills and video with the same device without compromising on image quality. This mirrorless camera has 5 stops of in-body image stabilisation (IBIS), which allows for sharp photos even during long exposures and low-light conditions. The 24.5MP full-frame image sensor allows for incredible detail, and it's able to follow fast action with 14 FPS continuous shooting.