Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX!
The Nikon Z7 II a high-resolution 45.7MP FX-format BSI CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, the Z 7II is clearly aimed at the detail-obsessed image-maker.
Nikon Z7 II Features
- 45.7MP BSI sensor with native ISO 64
- 4K/60p video with 93% coverage of the sensor, or a ~1.08x crop
- 5-axis in-body stabilization (3-axis with adapted F-mount lenses)
- 10fps burst shooting with single-point AF
- 3.69M-dot EVF, 3.2" 2.1M-dot rear screen
- -3EV focusing with F2.0 lens
- 1 CFExpress / XQD card slot, 1 UHS-II SD card slot
- New EN-EL15c battery, CIPA rated to 420 shots (LCD), 360 shots (EVF)
- Compatible with new MB-N11 battery grip with vertical controls
RAW Conversion & Nikon Z7 II
SILKYPIX DS 10 and SILKYPIX DS Pro 10 added support for this camera on December 17 2020.
We've already mentioned several strong hybrid cameras, but if video's your main thing, the Nikon D7 II is likely to be the best Nikon camera for you. The 5-stops of in-body image stabilisation smooth out video, giving it a gimbal-like quality, which is excellent for handheld shooting. Its 4K UHD 60p video footage is superbly detailed with an outstanding dynamic range thanks to the N-log movie options and HDR (HLG) output.
With 493 AF points, the hybrid AF system offers pin-sharp focus across approximately 90% of the image sensor, allowing users to easily focus almost up to the edges of the frame. It also boasts Eye-Detection AF, which automatically tracks subjects, and even Animal-Detection AF to capture wildlife.