Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX!
The Nikon Z7 II a high-resolution 45.7MP FX-format BSI CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, the Z 7II is clearly aimed at the detail-obsessed image-maker.
Nikon Z7 II Features
- 45.7MP BSI sensor with native ISO 64
- 4K/60p video with 93% coverage of the sensor, or a ~1.08x crop
- 5-axis in-body stabilization (3-axis with adapted F-mount lenses)
- 10fps burst shooting with single-point AF
- 3.69M-dot EVF, 3.2" 2.1M-dot rear screen
- -3EV focusing with F2.0 lens
- 1 CFExpress / XQD card slot, 1 UHS-II SD card slot
- New EN-EL15c battery, CIPA rated to 420 shots (LCD), 360 shots (EVF)
- Compatible with new MB-N11 battery grip with vertical controls
RAW Conversion & Nikon Z7 II
SILKYPIX DS 10 and SILKYPIX DS Pro 10 added support for this camera on December 17 2020.