Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX!
You don't need to be a photographer to know a great photo when you see one. And you don't need to be a photographer to take a great photo—you just need the D3500. It's as easy to use as a point-and-shoot, but it takes beautiful DSLR photos and videos that get noticed. It feels outstanding in your hands, sturdy and balanced with controls where you want them. It's compact, durable and versatile, ideal for travel. And it works seamlessly with compatible smartphones, making it easier than ever to share your great photos. Even if you've never picked up a DSLR camera, you can take beautiful pictures with D3500 - Nikon USA
Nikon D3500 Features
- Body type: Compact SLR
- Max resolution: 6000 x 4000
- Effective pixels: 24 megapixels
- Sensor size: APS-C (23.5 x 15.6 mm)
- Sensor type: CMOS
- ISO: Auto, 100-25600
- Lens mount: Nikon F
- Focal length: mult. 1.5×
- Articulated LCD: Fixed
- Screen size: 3″
- Screen dots: 921,000
- Max shutter speed: 1/4000 sec
- Format: MPEG-4, H.264
- Storage types: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- USB: USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)
- Weight (inc. batteries): 365 g (0.80 lb / 12.87 oz)
- Dimensions: 124 x 97 x 70 mm (4.88 x 3.82 x 2.76″)
RAW Conversion & Nikon D3500
SILKYPIX supports this camera!
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 added October 5, 2018
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 added October 5, 2018
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 (Legacy) added October 5, 2018
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 (Legacy) added October 5, 2018
If you're not ready to invest in a device like the D6 or DZ II, then the Nikon D3500 is the best entry-level Nikon camera for those on a budget. It's a versatile, all-round device that serves as a good introduction for beginner photographers, capturing high-resolution stills at 24.2MP with its DX image sensor while also recording Full HD video.
It can run on Auto and also boasts a Guide Mode, which can help novice photographers learn how to adjust the camera settings to obtain the kind of images they're after until they feel ready to take greater control themselves. This makes it a strong choice for those starting out who want to take a deeper dive into photography and shoot with an interchangeable lens system.