These downloads also act as a 30 Day Trial. Give SILKYPIX a try!
Download SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10, new SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and JPEG Photography 9 released as of April 1, 2020.
Developer Studio Pro10 Ver.10.0.2.7 Windows / Mac OS Version Release
This update provides several fixes to Valentina Studio DS Pro10, released as of April 1, 2020.
- [Fixed] Adjustment result image may be disturbed when selecting "Fine detail" in "Mode" on "Noise reduction" sub-control for some RAW shot with Fujifilm cameras
- [Fixed] "Composite selected images" function issue when compositing 90-degree rotated images using "Correct for misalignment during hand-held shooting"
- [Fixed] Applying and saving correctly the data created/changed in "Imprint data for printing settings".
- [Fixed] "Base size" of original data lost when editing the imprint data from "Edit data" Button on "Imprint data settings" sub-control of Print section
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- [Fixed] [macOS] Could not be composite some RAWs with "Composite selected images" function
None in this release.
Developer Studio 9 Ver.9.1.17 Windows / Mac OS Version Release
This update provides several fixes, new Fujifilm, Nikon and Olympus camera support, released as of March 7, 2020.
- [Fixed] When opening RAW shot with Canon EOS M200 top of the image not displayed correctly
- [Fixed] Printing and displaying preview images by a specific development parameters and print settings when printing in Contact sheet
- [Fixed] Minor issue related to operation on Select section
- [Fixed] Some RAW shot with Nikon Z 7 could not be opened
- [Fixed] [mac] Selection status of "Folder tree" may not be updated when open a file or folder without manipulating the "Folder tree"
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Fujifilm X100V*1
- [NEW] Fujifilm X-T200*1
- [NEW] Nikon D780
- [NEW] Nikon COOLPIX P950
- [NEW] Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III *2
- "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
- RAW images shot with "High Res Shot" are not supported
JPEG Photography 9 Ver.9.2.14 Windows / macOS Version
This update adds support for macOS 10.15 Catalina plus several fixes. This update was released as of October 17, 2019.
- [Fixed] "Lightness" parameters of "Monochrome controller" may not be applied to the batch developed images
- [Fixed] Application may be forced to quit when applying the parameter of "Dodge / Color Burn"
- [Fixed] Parameters of "Spotting tools" are not reflected when opening an image adjusted by "SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8SE"
- [Fixed] Parameters are not reflected when opening an image adjusted by "RAW FILE CONVERTER EX 3.0 powered by SILKYPIX
- [Fixed] [Windows] Forced to quit at the start of batch development when hiding the "Batch development status" button on the toolbar
- [Fixed] [macOS] macOS 10.15 Catalina