Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 Ver. 9.0.13 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 Ver. 9.1.13 or later.
Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II Features
- 20MP 1"-type stacked CMOS sensor
- 24-120mm equiv. F1.8-2.8 lens
- Pop-up electronic viewfinder and flash
- Touchscreen tilts up 180° and down 90°
- 8fps burst shooting with autofocus, 30fps Raw burst mode
- 4K/30p, 1080/60p video recording with IS (no 24p options)
- 1080/120p slow motion video with no audio or autofocus
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- USB 3.1 (with USB-C connector) for data transfer and charging
- 230-shot battery life (180 using the EVF) per CIPA standard
RAW Conversion & Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 added support for this camera on August 29, 2019.