Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Canon EOS R3 camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11 11.0.9 or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 11 10.1.3 or later.
Canon EOS R3 Features
- Canon-developed, full-frame 24.1MP stacked BSI CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- ISO range of 100-102400 (Expandable: Low ISO 50 to High ISO 204800)
- Up to 30fps burst shooting with electronic shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Deep Learning-based eye- and body-detection AF
- Subject-detection AF now includes Vehicles (cars and motorcycles)
- IBIS up to 8 stops
- 6K 60p RAW video, 4K 120p 10-bit with Canon Log 3
- New body design with integrated vertical grip
- 1D X-level weather-sealing
- New 5.76M-dot OLED EVF with "Eye Control AF"
- Fully articulated touchscreen LCD
- Dual card slots (1 CFExpress Type B, 1 UHS-II SD)
- 1015g (2.2lbs.) with battery
RAW Conversion & Canon EOS R3
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 11 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11 added support for this camera on February 14, 2022.
SILKYPIX Improvements & Canon EOS R3
22.09.19. Initial values of Sharpening, Noise reduction, etc. by Dynamic Default were not changed for each ISO sensitivity when RAWs shot with the Canon EOS R3 were opened. as of Monday, 19 September 2022 for Developer Studio Pro11 Ver.11.0.6 or later.