Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Canon EOS R5 camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 10.0.6 or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 10.1.6 or later.
Canon EOS R5 Features
- 44.8-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- 8K raw video recording at up to 29.97fps
- 4K 10-bit video recording at up to 119.9fps
- 100% autofocus coverage
- 5,940 user-selectable autofocus points
- Native ISO range of 100 to 51,200; expandable to 102,400
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12fps with mechanical shutter; up to 20fps with the electronic (silent) shutter
- Color depth of 10-bit for HDR videos
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization which can provide up to 8 stops of shake correction
- Dual card slots (CFexpress and UHS-II SD memory cards)
- 0.5" 5.76 million dots OLED electronic viewfinder with 120fps refresh rate and vari-angle LCD touchscreen
- Canon Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with Zero Crop & 100% AF Coverage
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Optional wireless file transmitter and battery grip
RAW Conversion & Canon EOS R5
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 added support for this camera on September 4, 2020.
SILKYPIX Improvements & Canon EOS R5
- 22.09.19. White balance color temperature now reproduced properly when opening a RAW shot with the white balance set to "Daylight" on the Canon EOS R5 as of Monday, 19 September 2022 for Developer Studio Pro11 Ver.11.0.6 or later.