Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the EOS Kiss X10i camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 10.0.5 or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 10.1.5 or later.
- 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 45 cross-type AF points.
- DIGIC 8, standard ISO 100–25600, H:51200
- High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 7.0 fps
- Built-in Bluetooth.
- 4K UHD (at 23.98 fps) video recording capability
- Movie Electronic IS
- Built-in HDR and time-lapse recording capability
- 15 Custom Functions with 44 settings settable with the camera
- By default, the 850D uses Canon's standard UI, but if desired, it can be switched to the more beginner-friendly graphic UI also found in the 77D.
- Compatible with Bluetooth remote BR-E1
RAW Conversion & EOS Kiss X10i
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 added support for this camera on July 29, 2020.
The Canon EOS 850D, EOS Kiss X10i (Japan) and Rebel T8i (USA) are the same cameras sold in different markets.