This is the initial release of SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 for Windows.
JPEG Photography 8 Ver.18.104.22.168 Windows Version
This update was released on January 29, 2019.
- [Fixed] Distortion correction may not be performed correctly for large images such that the height and width size greatly exceed 10000 pixels
- [Fixed] Development parameters of unedited categories may also be copied when pasting development parameters (1)
- [Fixed] [Windows] Images may not be opened correctly when the monitor profile not supported by SILKYPIX is set to the default profile of Windows. (2)
- [Changed] Specification so the checkbox of the edited categories in the "Development parameters applied by taste" checklist are checked when opening the "Add parameters taste" dialog to add a all categories taste
- This fix affects "Paste development parameters", "Paste temporary development parameters", and "Paste the last editing development parameters". With this fix, resolved the problem that unedited development parameters with a different initial value set for each image by the "dynamic default" function are copied when all parameters in the category are unedited.
- This fix is applicable when the "System defaults" is selected in the "Monitor profile" of the "Display settings". In this case, the "Enable display color management" check box in "Display settings" is unchecked.