This is the initial release of SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 for macOS.
JPEG Photography 8 Ver.18.104.22.168 MacOS Version
This update was released on January 29, 2019.
- [Fixed] Distortion correction may not be performed correctly for large images such that the height and width size greatly exceed 10000 pixels
- [Fixed] Development parameters of unedited categories may also be copied when pasting development parameters (1)
- [Fixed] [macOS] Responsiveness may be lost when the "Batch development status" sub-control is displayed during batch development
- [Changed] Specification so the checkbox of the edited categories in the "Development parameters applied by taste" checklist are checked when opening the "Add parameters taste" dialog to add a all categories taste
- This fix affects "Paste development parameters", "Paste temporary development parameters", and "Paste the last editing development parameters". With this fix, resolved the problem that unedited development parameters with a different initial value set for each image by the "dynamic default" function are copied when all parameters in the category are unedited.