Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX! You can process your RAW photos taken with the Ricoh GR IIIx camera with SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro10 or later or SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 or later.
Ricoh GR IIIx Features
- 24MP APS-C sensor
- 40mm-equivalent F2.8 lens
- 3-axis in-body SR stabilization system
- On-sensor phase detection autofocus
- Ultrasonic sensor cleaning
- 3" 1.04M-dot touch-sensitive LCD screen
- Anti-aliasing filter simulation
- Optional 21mm equivalent GW-4 wide adapter lens
- 1080/60p video
- USB 3.0 (Type C) enables in-camera charging
RAW Conversion & Ricoh GR IIIx
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 added support for this camera on October 27, 2021.
Ricoh and Pentax History
On October 1, 2011, Ricoh acquired all shares of Pentax Imaging Corp. and renamed the new subsidiary Pentax Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd. Hoya will continue to use the Pentax brand name for their medical related products such as endoscopes. On August 1, 2013, the company name was changed to Ricoh Imaging Company Ltd.