Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX!
Sony A7R IV Features
- 61.2MP BSI CMOS full-frame sensor
- Powerful yet easy-to-use AF tracking system
- 10 fps burst shooting (JPEG or Compressed Raw from 12-bit readout)
- 5.76M dot OLED viewfinder
- 4K video from full sensor width (sub-sampled) or oversampled from roughly-Super35 crops
- 4 or 16-shot high resolution modes (up to 240MP images for static subjects)
- S-Log 2, S-Log 3 and 'HLG' video modes (8-bit only)
RAW Conversion & Sony A7R IV
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 and later added support for this camera on June 5, 2020.