This is the initial release of SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9 for Windows.
JPEG Photography 9 Ver.22.214.171.124 Windows Version
This is the initial release of SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9 for Windows, released on February 21, 2019.
- [New] Auto Adjustment. Lets you select any number of photos and apply Auto Exposure Bias, Auto White Balance Setting and Auto Level Correction.
- [New] Highlight / Shadow Sliders. With independent changes to highlights and shadows, dark areas that contain overshadowed details are adjustable to increase visibility of details.
- [New] Blur / Sharpen Periphery. Establish a center point of an area of your photo, then apply a blur or sharpen adjustment to the area.
- [New] Curve & Polygon Partial Correction. The Partial Correction Tool already supports Circular (gradual), Rectangular (gradual) and Brush options. New options include Curve and Polygon.
- [New] Level of Shadow Noise Reduction. Level of shadow noise reduction allows you to adjust only the noise in dark areas, but based on the four parameters.
- Search in Thumbnails. You can search and locate photos based on the following criteria: File name, ISO Speed, F-Number, Focal Length, User Comment, Date, Camera Model, Lens, Shutter Speed and Rating.
- [New] Dehaze Slider. Increasing the level of Dehaze will remove hazy areas and produce clear images.
- [New] Several other productivity features