These downloads also act as a 30 Day Trial. Give SILKYPIX a try!
Download SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9, new SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and JPEG Photography released as of January 29, 2019.
Developer Studio Pro9 Ver.9.0.6 Windows / Mac OS Version Release
This update adds a key fix plus supports two more Sony cameras. This update was released as of January 17, 2019.
- [Fixed] Effects of the "Spotting tool" not applied correctly for developed images when developing images from DNG files shot with Pentax "Pixel Shift Resolution"
- [Fixed] "Automatic level correction" of "Tone curve" sub-control
- [Improved]Lens Profiles: Editing of the "Lens profile" parameters for multiple selected images
- [Improved]Lens Profiles: Partial paste of development parameters
- [Improved]Lens Profiles: Support for Tastes
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Sony DSC-HX95
- [NEW] Sony DSC-HX99
Developer Studio 9 Ver.9.1.6 Windows / Mac OS Version Release
This is the first release of SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9. This version was released as of January 17, 2019.
This is the first release of SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9. It receives all updates and improvements from the release history of Developer Studio 8.
JPEG Photography 8 Ver.188.8.131.52 Windows / Mac OS X Version
This update was released on January 29, 2019.
- [Fixed] Distortion correction may not be performed correctly for large images such that the height and width size greatly exceed 10000 pixels
- [Fixed] Development parameters of unedited categories may also be copied when pasting development parameters (1)
- [Fixed] [Windows] Images may not be opened correctly when the monitor profile not supported by SILKYPIX is set to the default profile of Windows. (2)
- [Fixed] [macOS] Responsiveness may be lost when the "Batch development status" sub-control is displayed during batch development
- [Changed] Specification so the checkbox of the edited categories in the "Development parameters applied by taste" checklist are checked when opening the "Add parameters taste" dialog to add a all categories taste
- This fix affects "Paste development parameters", "Paste temporary development parameters", and "Paste the last editing development parameters". With this fix, resolved the problem that unedited development parameters with a different initial value set for each image by the "dynamic default" function are copied when all parameters in the category are unedited.
- This fix is applicable when the "System defaults" is selected in the "Monitor profile" of the "Display settings". In this case, the "Enable display color management" check box in "Display settings" is unchecked.