Good news, your camera is supported by SILKYPIX!
Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II Features
- 20.1mp 1inch BSI CMOS sensor
- 16x optical LEICA certified zoom lens, f/2.8-4.0
- 35mm equivalent of 25mm-400mm
- 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S.+
- 3inch touch-screen, 1240K dots
- 0.39-inch OLED Live View Finder, 2360K dots
- 4K Photo
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- New minimum aperture of f/11
- Autofocus speeds of approximately 0.09 seconds
- Burst rate of 12fps
- High-speed (electronic) shutter - 1/16000 seconds
- Various creative modes including photo filters (incl a new L.Monochrome D mode), Post Focus & Focus Stacking
The Mark II update to this camera adds a grip, a touchscreen, some additional modes and controls (such as 4K Photo/video).
RAW Conversion & Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 added support for this camera on April 24, 2019.