Mirye Software announces the release of SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8, the JPEG photo software series for Windows and Mac OS. It is immediately available on the Mirye Software online store.
SILKYPIX series of photography products helps you improve your photos with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This release of the entry level version in the series provides almost all features of the SILKYPIX flagship product SILKYPIX DS Pro8, but for use with JPEG photos. SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 includes adjustment of exposure, white balance and contrast, as well a correction tools such as dust removal and lens aberration.
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 New Key Features
- Focus Peaking. Analyze objects as they appear in your photo to quickly confirm the areas of focus (more info on Focus Peaking)
- Clarity Adjustment. allows you to adjust the luminance level of each pixel by using information from surrounding pixels (more info on Clarity Adjustment)
- Monochrome Controller. Granular control over hue and depth and adjustments to to lightness are possible with this dedicated tool for creation of monochrome picture (more info on Monochrome Controller)
- Brush Correction Filter. A brush or paint filter option is a part of the Partial Correction Tool for applying corrections to irregular regions (more info on Brush Correction Filter)
- Underwater Photo Controller. A dedicated tool set to make critical adjustments for underwater photography. (more info on Underwater Photo Controller)
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7 and macOS™ v10.6.8 – v10.12.
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 is available at an introductory price of $35, with the full price at $49. One license can be used on up to three computers in any combination of macOS and Windows computers.
SILKYPIX series software which develops photographs into professional, high quality images. Put your computer to work to go beyond the limitations of conditions when you took your photo. Typical problems such as unnatural edges in a high-saturation color boundary, false color within fine structures, or noise in high-sensitivity shooting are all fixable with SILKYPIX. SILKYPIX satisfies both the demand for high resolution and high color separation performance. The goal is photography which is as smooth and natural as silk. That is why it is called SILKYPIX.
SILKYPIX® is a registered trademark by Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd. Windows® is a registered trademark by Microsoft Corporation. macOS™ is a trademark by Apple Inc. Intel® and Pentium® are registered trademarks by Intel Corporation. Other listed Company names and product names are registered trademark of their respective owners.
About Mirye Software
Mirye Software publishes and distributes high performance digital tools for creative professionals. It also distributes and licenses superior and unique content, including 2D, 3D and audio content for use in digital productions. Mirye Software was launched in 2006 as a division of Proactive International, a strategic business development company, in order to provide vertical market professionals with tools and content.