Mirye Software announces updates for both the SILKYPIX DS 7 and SILKYPIX DS 6 series of photography products including camera support for Canon, Leica, Nikon, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony cameras.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio 6 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This April 29, 2016 update is also the final update for the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 6. SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 series was first released introduced February 20, 2016.
- [Improved] Changed to show some image information (including GPS information) recorded in a RAW image on some Panasonic cameras
- [Improved]Improved the white balance with the color temperature greater than 6300 K which was applied to a RAW image with Panasonic DMC-TZ60, DMC-TZ61, DMC-TZ70, DMC-TZ71, DMC-ZS40, and DMC-ZS50 (*1)
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- If applied on RAW images before 7.0.3, you will need to re-open and re-adjust your photo
New Camera Support
- [Added] Canon EOS 80D (*1)
- [Added] Leica SL (Typ 601)
- [Added] Nikon D500
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-GF8 (*2)
- [Added] Pentax K-1 (*3)
- [Added] Sony A68
- [Added] Sony A6300
- sRAW and mRAW demosaicing sharpness is not available
SILKYPIX products are bundled with hundreds of models of digital cameras from the largest digital camera companies, and supports over 500 models of camera.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 ($149) and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 ($249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X and currently available under an introductory offer. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn't force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.
About Mirye Software
Mirye Software publishes and distributes high performance digital tools for creative professionals. It also distributes and licenses superior and unique content, including 2D, 3D and audio content for use in digital productions. Mirye Software was launched in 2006 as a division of Proactive International, a strategic business development company, in order to provide vertical market professionals with tools and content.