Mirye Software announces the release of SILKYPIX DS Pro7, the professional photography software for Mac OX X and Windows.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 gives you total, granular non-destructive control over your photos. Work with RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. You will find it an irreplaceable tool for any type of photography - professional bridal and wedding, outdoor photography, beauty portraits, restorative spot and dust removal and other uses. It provides the most accurate base import of your photo, and also includes many built in filters that aren't gimmick effects but bring out the most in your final image. Work with single images or batches of images.
- Edit History. All changes appear in an editing history panel allowing changes to be interactively removed, deleted or redone
- Natural Sharp. A new type of Sharpness that controls Outline Emphasis, Ringing Artifact Control and Bokeh Preservation
- Luminance Tone Curve. Separate from RGB channels, luminosity control allows greater granular control and restorative functions
- Partial Correction Control. Designate a specific region of an image for area and gradient correction, white balancing and more
- Improved Gradation in Highlights. Engine based improvements to bringing out fine gradations in areas that may appear washed out, photographing fire
- Negative Exposure. Engine based improvements that allow details to remain even when exposure is reduced
- Photo Rating. Preserves hardware based ratings from cameras as well as allows ratings to be applied to photos in SILKYPIX
- Display Default Parameters. If you forget what an image looked like prior to changes, a single click allows you to see them
This release also includes more options for printing from within SILKYPIX DS Pro7, resizing preview thumbnails and general fixes.
SILKYPIX products are bundled with hundreds of models of digital cameras from the largest digital camera companies, and supports over 500 models of camera.
SILKYPIX DS Pro7 costs $249, with special upgrades available from SILKYPIX DS Pro6, SILKYPIX DS 6 and versions of SILKYPIX bundled with digital cameras. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn't force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX DS Pro7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.
About Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd
Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd (ISL) is the developer of SILKYPIX®, the premier professional photographer tool for image correction and conversion. ISL was founded in 1988 and is based in Chiba City, Japan.
ISL's worldwide distributed SILKYPIX is bundled with the cameras of leading digital camera manufacturers, including FujiFilm, Panasonic, Pentax / Ricoh and Tameron, and supports cameras from Canon, Nikon,OLYMPUS, KONICA MINOLTA, Panasonic, SONY, PENTAX, EPSON, Ricoh, Leica, Mamiya, FUJIFILM, Kodak, Leaf, CASIO, SAMSUNG, Sea&Sea, SIGMA and others.
About Mirye Software
Mirye Software publishes and distributes high performance digital tools for creative professionals. It also distributes and licenses superior and unique content, including 2D, 3D and audio content for use in digital productions. Mirye Software was launched in 2006 as a division of Proactive International, a strategic business development company, in order to provide vertical market professionals with tools and content.