SILKYPIX DS Pro9 for macOS
Developer Studio Pro9 Ver.9.0.4 MacOS Version
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 9.0.4 adds several improvements plus support for the Fujifilm GFX 50R and Nikon Z 6 cameras. This update was released as of November 29, 2018.
- [Fixed]Distortion correction may not be performed correctly for large images with height and width size exceeding 10000 pixels
- [Fixed]Entire images were adjusted to be whitened when the L channel of the "Tone curve" was adjusted for the RAWs shot with Epson R-D1, R-D1s, or R-D1x
- [Fixed]Distortion correction by the "Lens profile" on the RAWs shot with Nikon D1
- [Fixed]"Priority for creating thumbnail" of the "Function settings" not applied on launch
- [Fixed][macOS]Images may be opened using an application different from the registered application when using the "Open with another application" function to open the images
- [Fixed][macOS] Application becomes unresponsive when the "Batch development status" sub-control is displayed during batch development
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Fujifilm GFX 50R (*1)
- [NEW] Nikon Z 6
- "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
- This fix is applicable with "System defaults" selected in the "Monitor profile" of the "Display settings". In this case, the "Enable display color management" check box in "Display settings" is unchecked.